nay-nay16

Can you make a change to my refund I just need you to change my bank account settings

cameaf

If your return is still in progress, you can change your bank information by going to the File section of TurboTax and reviewing your entries.

• Once in your tax timeline, click the Take Me To My Return button in the center of the page
  • Click File (you must register your free account in order to enter/access direct deposit page)
  • Click the blue Start Here button next to First, review your order
  •  Answer the interview questions 
  • You will arrive at a screen asking for your bank account information; Change information as needed.

cameaf

•  Answer the interview questions