Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Lele7

Can we merge our accounts? My husband did our taxes the last 2 years using his TT Online, I did them using my TT Online & TT for 13 years prior. We always file jointly.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
JessicaB2

Can we merge our accounts? My husband did our taxes the last 2 years using his TT Online, I did them using my TT Online & TT for 13 years prior. We always file jointly.

Unfortunately, you cannot merge two accounts.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5946126

Lele7

Thank you, but that is incorrect. Accounts can be merged, my accounts were merged approximately four years ago when I realized I was using 2 different email addresses. By forcing customers to merge our accounts for one login you are actually causing more harm than good because in the event our accounts are hacked, the hacker now has access to all of our accounts instead of one. I simply want to merge my account with my husbands because we have always filed jointly anyway so it’s easier for us to transfer prior years information using one account. It’s easy to verify our ID by using our email addresses for verification, SS numbers and other personally identifying information to confirm. Why is Intuit making this process so difficult?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies