rogerchinnici

Can't print turbo taxes! Help!

How do you print out completed documents on Turbo Tax?
TerukoL
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Can't print turbo taxes! Help!

If you're not already in your return, sign in at TurboTax.com and open or continue your return.

• Select Tax Tools and then Print Center from the left menu (on mobile devices, tap in the upper left corner to expand the menu).
  • Select the first option, Print, save, or preview this year's return and follow any additional instructions.
  • If you're using a free version with no add-on fees, you'll be asked to register first.
  • Once your PDF opens in Adobe Acrobat Reader, select the printer icon near the top.
  • Make any adjustments in the Print window and then select Print at the bottom.

Please click the TurboTax Help link, listed below, to learn more. 

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/printing/help/can-i-print-a-copy-of-my-turbotax-online-return-befo...

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/print-and-file/help/what-if-i-don-t-have-a-printer/00/26470

rogerchinnici

Can't print turbo taxes! Help!

I finally got my return to print.  Thank you!  However, why do the same questions every year get asked in totally different ways?  It's very confusing and I do hope it's NOT by design, but sometimes I wonder.