Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Can't get back to tax es

1 Reply
New Member

Can't get back to tax es

To finish or make corrections, if you can no longer make changes to your return, but before you've e-filed or mailed your return, you can "add a state" to make changes:

1.    Sign In to TurboTax Online

2.    Click "My TurboTax" menu

3.    Press "Visit My Tax Timeline" 

4.    Under the "SOME THINGS YOU CAN DO" heading, choose "Add a state" (you're not really adding a state, this allows you to get back into your return). 

5.    Complete/correct as needed.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings