Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

land2019

Can not print my 2018 Alabama State Taxes

I am finally able to print the Alabama forms.  
mdegeer

Has anyone found a solution?  I am in AL and filed my return because I didn't know and it let me.  Now it emails me that the forms are ready, but when I log in I see no way to fix this and my forms still say do no print.  I usually mail my check in but can't because of the forms saying do not print.  Any one in the same boat are have advice?
3pugmom

Once I updated state on TT, I was able to print without it saying that.  
fredderf

Call TurboTax they will walk you through a manual update

Similar problem in New York - can't print anything.  Get an error message as TT is 'gathering forms'.  Spent more than two hours on the phone yesterday with Customer Non-Service with no resolution.  My case has supposedly been escalated and someone is supposed to call - sometime.  Very frustrating that I could not actually talk to the technical support person, but rather had to talk on the phone to a support rep who could only communicate with tech support via text.
tfulks2

Same problem with Illinois today (3/12/19). Tried the TTCleanstates software suggested by TT. No luck. Anyone able to get Illinois yet? So annoying!!
yoni35

I'm getting the same message for my Illinois return even after my state return has been accepted, I called turbo tax for an answer and was told some form may not be finalized yet by the state. I hope I can print my copies after I get my refund at that point it has to be finalized if you get your refund and if not.

it' turbo tax the issue?

cnevels1

I'm getting the same message for my Illinois return even after my state return has been accepted, I called turbo tax for an answer and was told some form may not be finalized yet by the state. I hope I can print my copies after I get my refund at that point it has to be finalized if you get your refund and if not.
cnevels1

I am having the same issue....Your Alabama return is currently unavailable to view, print, or download because some of the forms haven't been finalized yet.   
wesden39

I filed mine in Pa. and already received  fed refund & still can't get a print or even view, my honey filed hers on a laptop & able to print
fredderf

Never had an issue with H&R Block.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies