turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

champjap

Can not print my 2018 Alabama State Taxes

The system filed the return and the state accepted the return but can not access or print AL return

Same problem with Missouri. Trying to print before E-File and Missouri says not finalized.

Same with Oklahoma.  What is the problem?

Assuming the reason that one can't print one's state return (AL in my case) is because TT hasn't received state-approval of all its forms, then TT, IMV, shouldn't be accepting efiles of that state's taxes or sending them on to the state.  TT, at least with AL, did so.  My state return was accepted by TT and I have confirmation that my state return has been accepted by the state … but I still can't print it.  One hell of a way to run a railroad … or a tax software business.  At least be consistent.  
breeze-14

I e-filed the Fed. but was not aware there was a problem until I tried to print my Alabama forms. Not available. Too late to e-file Alabama. The forms notification option did not work.
jlra19420

I e-filed my Federal Return but I couldn’d file my Alabama State forms. The option for doing that diesn’t work. How can I file the State now and print the forms?

I am having the same problem with Illinois. According to TT, IL is available, so what is going on? Anyone else having trouble with IL and found a solution? TT customer service was no help.
dglebutsr

I am having the same problem with Illinois.  It says it's available, but not the e-file, but then it won't print and it says I have to select at least 1 form and I got to that screen by selecting 1 form.  I expected more from TT as I have used it for many years without problems like this.

Same problem with Oklahoma State.   Turbo Tax seems lost, can't be every state.   Where is Satisfaction guarantee??????

Error message when you try to be notified when forms are available for state:  Unable to load messageid.  No forms or products have been specified.  Please close the window and try again.  for en_us.    
Well, we were never asked to specify a form.  They asked us if we wanted to be notified.   What a mess Turbotax.   What happened to you???????
lackeytl

Agreed.  Turbo Tax has issues this year.  I got the same message.  Can't be notified because of the error message & it won't accept my email.

I asked TT on their Twitter and they said "the Alabama State forms will not be available for printing until February 21. Sometimes states authorize forms to be e-filed prior to the form being 100% finalized for printing. We apologize for this inconvenience."

TT gave this reference <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908857-state-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-per...>. Click mobile/Mac/Windows then next page click your state
r1perry

I e filed the Federal but was going to print out Illinois and it said forms are not ready. I went to the web page above and it said Illinois is ready! What do I do now?

The issue for me is not that the state forms aren't ready or released for printing.  The issue is that I paid $70 for a piece of software that was again supposed to save me time and ensure accuracy … and instead I'm fumble farting around with the rest of you trying to get a straight answer from TT after the software left me hanging.  Unsatisfactory.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies