tadingus

Can my refund be deposited into 2 seperate accounts

ModestaL

Yes, you can split your refund into two separate accounts. To split your refund, you'll need to change your payment method to credit or debit card:

1. Select File in the left-hand menu and proceed to the Just one more step screen.
  2. On this screen, select the first Revisit link (next to You've chosen to deduct your TurboTax fees from your federal refund).
  3. Select View Payment Options on the next screen, and then select Pay with credit card on the screen after that.
  4. Complete payment by entering your credit or debit card information.
  5. Continue to the Just one more step screen to make sure the pay-with-your-refund option been removed.

Please see FAQ (click on see entire answer), for more information about how to split your refund in two accounts: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6475282

MichelleT

Yes you can, if you are using the Desktop/CD version. You will be asked if you want to split your refund amount, there you can add each account and routing number.