Solved: Can I see that my fling went through? last year I got a confirmation but not now.

Can I see that my fling went through? last year I got a confirmation but not now.

When do I get a confirmation that I have sent my tax return?

If you do not get a confirmation email from TurboTax, you may check in your TurboTax online account.

On the Overview page in the Welcome home box

the status of your Federal and State Returns will say either Accepted in Green or Rejected in Red

I hope this helps

I hope this helps

You will receive a mail from IRS as soon as you have transmitted your return.