flyda

Can I see if I’m one of the people that had third stimulus sent to the wrong bank account?

HelenC12

TurboTax does not get that information from the IRS. However, check the IRS Get My Payment tool. It shows where and how the third stimulus funds will be delivered once the IRS has issued a payment.

• If you are seeing "Payment status not available",  it means that either the IRS has not yet issued your payment OR you are not eligible for a stimulus payment.
  • Although you may want to check the tool regularly, the payment status is only updated once per day.

To be eligible for the third stimulus, you need to meet the following requirements: 

• Families earning less than $150,000 a year and individuals earning less than $75,000 a year should get the full $1,400 per person.
  • Families earning up to $160,000 per year and individuals earning up to $80,000 per year will receive prorated amounts.
  • One notable difference from the first two stimulus is that you will receive stimulus payments for all your dependents, including adult dependents and college students.
Moni39

Hello I wanted to know if you ever got a resolve to your question. because mine was deposited into my old account and I haven't received and update yet.