bwolfe388

Can I see how much I will get back on an amendment before I pay so I can see if it is worth it?

I want to see if I can get back more money on my taxes from 2016. But I don't know if it is worth me paying for the turbo tax for 2016 ($70) if I am only going to get a small amount back.

EdwardK

No. If you did not use TurboTax for the previous tax year (2016) and you wanted to preview the previous years' amended tax returns, you would have to purchase TurboTax Past Years' Products because previous years' products are only available on the TurboTax CD/Download platform. TurboTax Online is only available for the current tax year (2017).

EdwardK