gbandy

Can I print a copy of previous year s corp federal tax return

If you filed a return for an S corp you must have used TurboTax Business which is a desktop software program installed/downloaded on your own computer.   The tax files are only stored on your own hard drive.  They are not stored online.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1900721-find-your-tax-data-file-tax-file-in-windows

A S corp return can only be done using the Desktop Business program on a Windows computer.  The only copy would be on that computer and any backups you made.   You can probably get a copy from the IRS.   I only know how to get a personal return copy.