Solved: Can I pay out via direct deposit?

Can I pay out via direct deposit?

I owe on my federal tax return and signed up for direct deposit. Does this mean that the amount I owe will be deducted from my bank account the day my payment is scheduled?

Can I pay out via direct deposit?

Check your Filing Instructions document (or Electronic Filing Instructions document), which prints out as part of your tax return paperwork.Your chosen tax method will display at the top of the page, in the Balance Due/Refund section. As long as you have information on this page, your payment should be taken as listed.

• For direct debit, you'll also see the amount, routing and account numbers, and withdrawal date.
  • For credit card, you'll see a message that you chose to pay by credit card, but we won't display your credit info on this document.
  • For check payment, you'll get instructions on how to fill out the check, where to mail it, and anything else you may need to include with your check.
  • For installments, you'll see the statement you've elected to pay your balance due in installments along with additional information.

Can I pay out via direct deposit?