bob_bacchus

Can I make a correction to line 22 on form 1040-sr. What to apply my refund to my 2020 estimate tax? Thanks

To add, change or delete a current year federal tax refund to next year's taxes before you file your tax return -

• Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Other Tax Situations
  • Under Additional Tax Payments
  • On Apply Refund to Next Year, click on the start or update button

Or enter apply federal refund to next year in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen. Click on Jump to apply federal refund to next year

The amount applied to next years taxes will be shown on Schedule 3 Line 8 and flows to Form 1040 Line 18d

Kfox2

It is not line 22but line25b.  

JeanneLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

@Kfox2

Would you please clarify your question in order for us to assist you?