ryuji0808

Can I get the refunds by paper checks or Turbo Visa Debit Card? I don't have my own bank account.

bluedeb

Yes, when you file you can request a TurboTax Visa Debit Card or choose to receive a check. 

When you go through the file section you can choose how to receive your refund--including by check.  In fact, if you do not make any choice at all, the default is a paper check mailed to the address on your tax return.

bluedeb

ryuji0808

Thank you for your support. However, I couldn't complete TurboTax Visa Debit Card option and there was no option to receive a paper check on my tax return.