2ziggymonster

Can I get a tax refund advance

Can I get a tax refund advance

No.

There has been no information regarding refund advances for 2019 returns.  Last year for 2018 returns, certain qualified users were offered refund advance amounts on prepaid Visas at the time of e-filing, predicated on the amount of the refund and their returns being accepted by the IRS.  But it had to be offered--there was no way to opt in by request.  So far there has been no word at all as to whether there will be a similar program for 2019 returns; if there is one, it would not become available until late January at the earliest.

Can I get a tax refund advance

TurboTax is not offering a refund advance at this time of year.  Whether or not TurboTax offers a refund advance loan in 2020 for a tax year 2019 refund is not known.  If they do it would be in late January and it would be offered to select users of the software, it could not be requested.