Can I download and print last years depreciation s...

Can I download and print last years depreciation schedules

The PDF's to download from the TurboTax online editions for prior tax years, 2017 thru 2015, include all worksheets to include the Depreciation and Amortization Report.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

Hi this may be an unrelated question, but how do you get 2019 Turbotax to transfer previous year 2018 turbotax depreciation schedules into the 2019 return? 

I'm working on 2019, and I thought in the past the depreciation schedules from previous years always transferred forward and in?  I'm working on my rental, sched E and sched F and nothing is there from previous year (?)  

If you are using the same account to file 2019 and you did to file 2018 the information just updates into the current version.

If you need to manually input the information you can print your 2018 tax return with all of the worksheets to find the depreication

schedules and add the information into TurboTax.

Thanks.  I should have mentioned I'm using the Desktop version.  It did not transfer anything except our personal information.  I have my printed return from last year, guess I have to manually enter.   Of course, it cutoff the last two columns of data.   Never had this problem before.