kristiehnt

Can I changeMy direct deposit is my ex boyfriends bank acct and my stimulus check will go into it if I dint change it asap and I wont get my money?

AnnetteB6

Soon there will be a tool available through the IRS site link below that will allow you to check the status of your stimulus payment and update your direct deposit information.  It is called Get My Payment.

Use the following links to keep up with the latest developments:

IRS -- Economic Impact Payments

TurboTax Corona Virus Tax Center

@kristiehnt

Please read what it says on the right hand side where it says “Filers: Get Your Payment”

https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/economic-impact-payments