rollingrock1015

Can I change my direct deposit information? I recently changed banks and always had stimulus direct deposited.

No.   You cannot change your banking information here after you file your tax return.   Banking information does not go from TurboTax to the IRS after you file your tax return.   If the IRS sends a deposit to a closed or wrong account, the deposit will go back to the IRS.  The IRS will issue and mail a paper check to the address on your tax return.

rjs

Direct deposit for what?

As xmasbaby0 said, if you already filed your tax return, you cannot change the direct deposit information for your refund.

If you are talking about direct deposit of advance Child Tax Credit payments, you can update your bank information using the Child Tax Credit Update Portal on the IRS web site.