Solved: Can anyone help me I checked where’s my refund onl...

Desiontiveros

Can anyone help me I checked where’s my refund online and it says I should get my refund by Feb.26 and it’s the 28th and still haven’t got anything

bluedeb

Did you have your TurboTax fees deducted from your Federal refund?  When you choose to have your TurboTax fees deducted from your Federal refund, it does not go to TurboTax, your refund is first sent to the bank that handles the transaction. It can take an extra day or two to process the transaction.

When you sign up for Pay With My Refund, your refund will be handled through the Santa Barbara Tax Products Group (SBTPG, formerly SBBT).

You can go to the Santa Barbara Tax Products Group website if you need assistance with your refund.

bluedeb