As of February 18th has anybody been approved and ...

Bosrox81

As of February 18th has anybody been approved and received the direct deposit date?

Here we are another day still doesn't look like they're processing anything wondering if anybody has received the direct deposit date yet?

Brenda7770

Yes, mine is showing in my account as pending with a 2/22 date.  Where's my refund is still showing as step 1

Bosrox81

So maybe they are processing they just having trouble with the updating

Bosrox81

What do you mean so the money is in your bank account pending until the 22nd and you use Turbo Tax? TurboTax

Brenda7770

Yes, I used Turbo Tax.  Was accepted on 2/12.  No EIC.

Also, my bank is a Credit Union so I always see my deposits (paychecks) a day before most other people.