As an Indpnt Cntrctr I was so happy to see W2 and 1099 info from agencies I worked with last year. But I logged out and back in again, and now that info is gone! help?

You may be logged into the wrong account (you can have up to 5 accounts on the same email address).  Use the tool below to find out how many accounts you have.  Sign out of your TurboTax account you are signed into now before you do this.  If you are using the Online product and you filed using the Online program last year, those agencies should still be listed.