How can I get the Invite a Friend gift card after I have already filed my taxes using Turbotax. When I click on the linked page there is no where to sign up.

All links provided in previous inquiries on how to sign up go to the same page with only the rules--nowhere to sign up.

Community Manager

Are you looking to figure out how to invite friends to use TurboTax? Here's the link: https://share.turbotax.intuit.com

It sure should have been - I sent it to my friend then entered it when I did his taxes for him.  Not sure what type of BS you are trying to pull, but I'll goto the NYS AG if I have to what a scam  - I had that persons daughter here with me when we sent the link, used the code, and filed his taxes.  Just thought I'd give it a few months to come automatically, but nothing yet, and now you want to state I never did it...Umm Nope!!! I will bad mouth this experience as MUCH as possible to people I know if I don't receive my gift card.  Plus since I usually do 8 others peoples taxes - NONE of them will be done with your product ever again!!!

-John Robideau