turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Accepted 1-29-19. 5071C Letter on 2-18-19 ,verified 2-19 told by IRS my account was released no DDD yet has anyone in same situation received their refund or a DDD?

@sunshine22 does wmr say that as well or is it still stuck on the message still processing?

Accepted 1-29-19. 5071C Letter on 2-18-19 ,verified 2-19 told by IRS my account was released no DDD yet has anyone in same situation received their refund or a DDD?

stephen8355  yes my wmr saying the same that it is still being processing but account transcript is updated with ddd

@sunshine22 I haven't be able to go online and order my transcripts for like 3yrs now ( which sucks ) so I wont know until wmr updates , if it updates

stephen8355 - oh no so sorry to hear that the only other way is for you to request one by mail. I wonder if you call the main IRS number customer service and ask them to mail the 2018 account transcript it can prove they have entered it in the master file. If the irs rep can't mail it because it is not there to do so then you know they havent gotten to it. I think once you get it you can anticipate you almost done. It is hard to get some of those reps to really investigate a bit rather than giving generic answers and long expectations to wait 6-8 wweks. And another thing, you could ask for a previous tax year like 2017 or before that account transcript to be mailed out to you, that way you can see what is your Cycle date which depending on the last number will give you an idea to if you are weekly or daily to when the wmr would move, get updated. For me it is 05, so that is Thursday thru Saturday. Because I mostly get updates late Thursday or Friday morning on my account transcript, with Saturday WMR finally updates. So do that, and I will be praying for you to expedite nonetheless to get your DDD!

@sunshine22 I am a weekly, and because I am unable to see my  transcripts,  I kinda have to wait til tomorrow to see if wmr will update. I had to verify and I did that on the 8th of this month, and the last time I called they told me my return was sent back to processing on the 11th of this month and to check wmr for updates. So I figure I'm do for an update tomorrow being I am a weekly and I only update once a week an that is Saturday. Fingers crossed. Also thanks for your prayers they are definitely needed. 🙂

stephen8335 ok well post back to let us know if you finally get your ddd. I hope so. Fingers crossed for you and sending prayers and positive energy

@Sunshine22 thanks much and I definitely will update tomorrow

Did anyone update? I filed and accepted on 1/29 I received letter and ID verified on 2/19 via phone.. 1 week letter WMR updated from “still being processed “ to “being processed. Date will be provided..” within 1 week after verifying. No updates since. Tuesday 3/26 will make 6 weeks since I verified. Please help!

Sorry. Tuesday will make 5 weeks
samdub41

@aquanetta25 verified 3/6 still nothing

I verified on 2/19 as well and mine still say no info on my return =(

This is crazy I’m wondering if I will realty have to wait the full 9 weeks! Would I have received any other letters by now if there was an issue

I filed the 18th of Feb, on the 20th of feb got code 9001 , got verification letter on the 8th of March,  also verified the same day. On the 11th of March I was told my return was sent back to processing to be completed. Since then no updates on wmr , but I will say yesterday I was not able to order my transcripts thru telephone,  and today I was able to order them , so hopefully after 7pm my time wmr will update.
samdub41

@stephen8335 I ordered my transcripts last week waiting on them to come in but WMR still has not updated

@samdub41 it may , it may not update.  My wife got her return before wmr had updated. So there is no telling.  I didn't update today but I was able to order transcripts . Maybe I will update tomorrow
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies