Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Apply refund to next year taxes

1 Reply
New Member

Apply refund to next year taxes

To add, change or delete a current year federal tax refund to next year's taxes before you file your tax return -

  • Click on Federal Taxes (Personal using Home and Business)
  • Click on Other Tax Situations
  • Under Additional Tax Payments
  • On Apply Refund to Next Year, click on the start or update button

Or enter apply federal refund to next year in the Search box located in the upper right of the program screen.  Click on Jump to apply federal refund to next year

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings