Anybody's paper-filed tax processed yet?

I paper-filed my taxes (I know that was dumb of me) around March 26th. I did it through Turbo Tax. Although I've printed it and mailed it in, my status is still at "Federal Return Pending." I know that the processing center has closed, but I was wondering if there's anybody out there who filed through paper as well and has gotten their paper tax processed?

I had mailed mine on March 27, and the IRS website is still telling me that my information does not match. So I don’t know if they got the paper forms or not. I will say I’m mad at myself for not sending it certified.

They are not processing mailed returns right now.  The mail is stacking up in trailers at the IRS.

See this IRS page for the latest information

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-operations-during-covid-19-mission-critical-functions-continue