adenglem

Any news on when we can receive our stimulus checks? I filed with TurboTax and they preset have my direct deposit info

Sorry, they already have my direct deposit info
GiseleD

We do not have definite guidance as to when the stimulus payments will be funded. However, you can monitor information straight from the IRS here

NCperson

from what Treas. Sec. Mnuchin said last week, direct deposits should be in checking / savings account by April 14 (end of the month if you have social security only and do not file)…

for checks, they are to begin mailing the week of April 24 in 'income order'  Under 10k of income the week of April 24, under 20k of income the week of May 1, etc .

when they did this in 2008 it took SIX months to get it done; it's alot quicker this time

The  IRS is required to send you a letter within 15 days after they send out the money.... so if you get the letter and did not get the money, i am sure the letter will give you contact information.