sessa1984

Am I the only one who has still got pending on their federal and state return? I swear everybody I’ve talked to filed through TurboTax is getting excepted within 24 hours like it’s always be

accepted ***

Your e-filed return is still in pending on the server because the IRS will not begin to accept/reject/process returns until January 27.  Only a few returns were accepted early in a test batch.  Everyone else has to wait.

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/irs-opens-2020-filing-season-for-individual-filers-on-jan-27

So watch your emails and spam folder to make sure you know after Jan. 27 if your return was accepted or rejected.

Sessa2018

When should we start seeing things move along with today being technically the opening day for IRS I am seeing people already getting direct deposit dates in mine is just pending IRS has no information on me people filed after me using the same software after the test that started and are still getting processed and accepted 

There are a LOT of returns waiting in line.  The IRS does not pull them "First in, first out"  so all you can do is be patient.  TurboTax has no way to speed up the IRS for you.