After you e-file your tax return, you will receive...

How can I tell if my taxes have been approved and processed?

After you e-file your tax return, you will receive an email from TurboTax saying your tax return has been accepted by the IRS.

Here is a TurboTax FAQ with details about when to expect your IRS tax refund:

(Click on the blue links in the FAQ to be taken to the websites to check your refund status)

NOTE:  Taxpayers who claim the Earned Income Tax Credit or the Additional Child Tax Credit may experience a refund hold.  According to the Protecting Americans from Tax Hikes (PATH) Act, the IRS cannot issue these refunds before mid-February.  If you would like more information, please see this article from the IRS:  Refund Timing for Earned Income Tax Credit and Additional Child Tax Credit Filers

I didnt receive an email saying my tax return went threw is it processed please

@Penney7939 

You can track the status of your return on the IRS Where's My Refund? site. That is where you will find the most up-to-date information regarding the status of your tax return and a specific date of when to expect your refund.
Per the IRS, most refunds are received within 21 days from the time a return has been accepted and a refund option is selected. Once the IRS sends the money to your bank the time frame for seeing the deposit in your account is based upon how quickly your bank accepts and deposits the funds.  

For additional information, please see the TurboTax FAQ When will I get my IRS refund?