Solved: After I print 1040-V, do I just mail that one page and a check to the United States Treasury or do I need to print other pages as well?

After I print 1040-V, do I just mail that one page and a check to the United States Treasury or do I need to print other pages as well?

I owe Federal tax and want to verify if I only send a check and 1040-V to the IRS or do I need to print out other 1040 pages and include.  Thanks, First time turbotax user.

Only the 1040-V and the check are mailed; no additional forms are needed.