After I have amended the 2019 tax file that is acc...

After I have amended the 2019 tax file that is accepted by IRS, I want to go back filed and manually delete my changes. Please help me to get back my origin filed data.

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Unless you have saved a copy of the original return, before any changes were made, that is the only copy of your return Turbo Tax has saved. When you complete an amended return, it overrides the original return within Turbo Tax. 

I downloaded and save tax data file in my local only. How to open it online? Please! Thanks a lot.

Employee TurboTax Specialist

You can access your amended return online to save or print by following the instructions below:

Detailed Instructions: 

Log in to your account. 

Click on Amend (change) return. 

Click on the Amend using TurboTax Online button. 

Select the My Account drop down in the upper right and choose Print Center. 

Under the Choose your option: section, select which forms you want to print. 

Click Print save or preview this year’s return. 

Click View or Print. 

You can delete the amended return this way.  Do the steps slowly and carefully.  After you delete it then you need to manually take out the changes you made to put your return back to the original return.

How to delete an Amended return in the Online version

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/amending/help/how-do-i-cancel-or-undo-an-amended-return-in-turbota...