• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
peaceave

After I filed my taxes I got an additional WW2. I entered the amendment. It said it was accepted. When I got my taxes I only got payment for the first WW2, no amendment.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Bsch4477
Level 15

After I filed my taxes I got an additional WW2. I entered the amendment. It said it was accepted. When I got my taxes I only got payment for the first WW2, no amendment.

It takes 3-4 months to process an amended return.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
DoninGA
Level 15

Check the status of a printed and mailed amended tax return, Form 1040X, at this IRS website - <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://www.irs.gov/filing/wheres-my-amended-return">https://www.irs.gov/filing/wheres-my-amended-re...>
peaceave

Thank you I just did and it says there was no Amendment filed
DoninGA
Level 15

Has it been over 4 weeks since you mailed the amended tax return?
Bsch4477
Level 15

It takes 3-4 months to process an amended return.

peaceave

Does it show in your TurboTax profile that it was accepted? Because mine is only showing the initial W-2 amount.
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v