Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How long will it take to receive my direct deposit for my taxes. They just got approved today.

Please let me know ASAP thank you
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

How long will it take to receive my direct deposit for my taxes. They just got approved today.

The tax filing season will begin on January 28. Select tax returns have been processed by the IRS for up to a week before January 28 for testing purposes. If your return has been processed by the IRS during the testing period, your tax refund (if any) won't be processed and sent until after January 28. Once your return has been filed and accepted, it should take less than 21 days to receive it.  Here's more information for you to view. https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5340655

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AkinaLO
Intuit Alumni

The tax filing season will begin on January 28. Select tax returns have been processed by the IRS for up to a week before January 28 for testing purposes. If your return has been processed by the IRS during the testing period, your tax refund (if any) won't be processed and sent until after January 28. Once your return has been filed and accepted, it should take less than 21 days to receive it.  Here's more information for you to view. https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/5340655

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

Adding to TurboTax Akino LO's response:

See the screenshot included here for projected dates of refunds.  Keep in mind, however, that with the current government shutdown, none of these dates are guaranteed.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies