aleciar24

According to the wheres my refund tool my taxs were approved, and sent. Now today its just saying there was an error and my refund may take longer. Whats up?

I've been checking my refund status. It was going good, got approved, and then it said sent. Now when i logged in to the tool it states "something went wrong" and that i should call the irs when open and have a referance number and I have a ext to call. What the heck is really going on here?

MicheleR

Only the IRS can answer that question as TurboTax does not have information concerning a taxpayers refund status or any issues the IRS may have. Please contact the number on the notice using the reference number to speak to an IRS Representative

MicheleR