turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

On the Turbo Tax site i have eFiled my taxes...it says accepted. When i go to check the status of my refund on the Ga Tax site it says my credentials dont match anything,

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
EbonyL

On the Turbo Tax site i have eFiled my taxes...it says accepted. When i go to check the status of my refund on the Ga Tax site it says my credentials dont match anything,

Accepted in TurboTax just means that they have received your return but have not processed it yet. This is normal; until they start processing it on their own, you won't find record of it when tracking on their website. So if you contact the state or try to look up your refund status, don't be surprised if they tell you "no record found." Most states have some type of note on their refund tracking page that states how long processing may take. 

The accepted status in TurboTax will remain the same from here on out, since we no longer deal with the return once the state or IRS receives them. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
EbonyL

Accepted in TurboTax just means that they have received your return but have not processed it yet. This is normal; until they start processing it on their own, you won't find record of it when tracking on their website. So if you contact the state or try to look up your refund status, don't be surprised if they tell you "no record found." Most states have some type of note on their refund tracking page that states how long processing may take. 

The accepted status in TurboTax will remain the same from here on out, since we no longer deal with the return once the state or IRS receives them. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies