turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@Arie30 wrote:

We're on the same boat , on TT it says my state was approved january 27 and everytime I check the status of my state return it says "Receive an email alert from us as soon as your refund is approved. We will notify you of the amount of your refund and when you can expect to receive it" 

TurboTax sent you an email that your tax return was Accepted.  There is big difference between Accepted and Approved.  Only the IRS and your State control when and if a Federal or State tax refund is Approved and Issued.

After the tax return has been Accepted by the state (meaning only that they received the return) it will be in the Processing mode until the tax refund has been Approved and then an Issue Date will be available on the State refund status website.

Unable to access Santa Barbara Bank this morning. 

Same with me as well ....filed 1/25/20 got accepted 1/27/20 wmr updated to received refund and is being processed since 1/15/20 😑 hopefully this weekend I will see some progress  

I still have no update to WMR nor transcripts, I can see all transcripts except the Wage and Income shows nothing at all.  Is this normal.  I have codes 570 and 571 but no 846

Anyone here who's transcripts have updated ?

I filed the 21st ,accepted the 27th . Can't access my transcripts because I don't have the info to make an IRS account . Just curious if anyone with a similar file date has seen any update .

On Facebook now many more people are saying their transcripts have updated to a 02/24 date with a refund released code. 

@CDM92 

Yea some people even showed proof via a picture they got a 846 refund issuer code for the 24th. So theres a little hope. I can't see mine either and well it's to late to have them mailed being they would probably arrive after wmr updates so we waiting till Saturday. 

@King Strut  Thanks. I knew all of that. I tried getting my transcript but it wouldn’t let me because I don’t have mortgage or cc. I can wait. I was just updating others. Also asking if they would send certified letters or if it’s some kind of fraud. 

@CDM92  Im in the same boat. Im unable to access my transcripts either. 

I also have read / seen peoples posts that state 2/24 refund deposit date. However, Im NOT sure. Maybe System update this evening? And when it was mentioned previpusly Wednesdays/ Saturdays for updates they MEAN NIGHT??? Cuz this happened times before it be the night OF the day instead NIGHT BEFORE.

Im strumming my fingers on the table top juat like the others.

I haven't received my state taxes yet and I'm in nyc

I filled on 02/03/2020 accepted same day. Path msg change to “being processed” on 02/15/2020. My transcript updated today with date 02/24/2020. My status in wmr still the same “being processed” since Saturday (last 2 yr I had gotten my deposit before wmr gave me a ddd). I’m claiming both credits. 

I'm in VA however I I recieved a letter stating they needed me to fill out form 8962 and send in my 1095A because it wasnt included... anyone that has had to send in more info etc, how long does it delay your refund by if you fax it!!! Any info would help 

@lolavur 

Awesome! Do you have an 846 code too? If so that definitely gives me hope. 

@CDM92.  I talked to irs rep this morning was told if being processed and we do not see no movement by Saturday to call Monday unless we receive a letter we should be good

@Alfredaackes1955  I helped a co worker with that.  Fax it in. Took 3 days for them to clear it. 

I got a letter from my state last week (MN) requesting I verify info which I did online. Hopefully that doesn’t delay my state refund any further. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies