turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

I was able to access SBTPG yesterday, but now whenever I enter my information I get an error page. Anyone else having this issue all of a sudden? TurboTax and WMR still show the same thing.

@CMFlunk 

The SB site seems to be going up and down all day long . Could be continuous updates or it could be high traffic from so many people checking .Sometimes it let's me look , sometimes it gives me an error. I'd wait a bit then try again. 

Filed 1/26

Accepted 1/27

Was on Path until 2/16

Then moved to IS BEING PROCESSED ever since.

Checked WMR at 130am (EST)

IRS website 5am NO UPDATE.

SBB at 515 STILL No update of receiving my funds. -OHIO 

Same here. Started saying being processed Sunday. Still being processed.

I have no way to tell if Im weekly or daily.(Cant access transcripts no loans they accept or have any credic cards) I read IRS does do daily deposits after the 21st ....weekly after the PATH is removed. Sooo confused.LOL. I know they have their own agenda / covering their bottoms withsaying 1st wk of March. But I honestly hope not😒 

Last year filed on 1/31 Got return on the 2/27th. I hope its the same this year.

What is the facebook page some are getting info from???

Same here.  My processing date on my tax transcript is 2.17.20, so I'm guessing I should have an update today which will probably reflect tomorrow morning.  I'm so over this.

Well 6:30 am EST and still no update on WMR , SB website down again for me . Hoping for an update soon .

Hoping it updates tomorrow too. Hoping since Monday was a holiday that's why there was no update last night/this morning .Hopefully tomorrow will be the day ,but I'm not gonna hold my breath .

Absolutely.  I read an IRS article that EITC filers should begin seeing updates to WMR after Feb 15th but that there may be a delay because of the holiday.  I feel pretty good about seeing at least an update tomorrow morning.  Hoping you get an update soon and have a Blessed day.

I'm getting the same. Until todaybehen I check, it's just said it hadn't received my refund but I checked when I woke up and it just gave me an error message. I think that may be a good thing though? But honestly who even knows anymore lol. What I've heard is that come Wednesday, the big updates happen and we will most all either have a ddd or take action if required or maaaaaybe even money. Depends. Fingers crossed 

On the sbb site a blue box comes up first saying they haven't received funds. But then I scroll down and it says "funds received from federal" and shows my refund. So which one is it?

@Treegirl7623  if your amt of refund is in RECEIVED and not EXPECTED you are looking for DD SOON! KUDDOS TO YOU!! YOUR STRESS OF TAX SEASON HAS LIFTED...LUCKY YOU! When did you file/accept? All caps bc this is a good sign for those of us waiting for ours to show RECEIVED at SBBT

What is the SBBT and how do I check it ?

Sbbt is bank that releases funds after TT fees deducted. 

@Treegirl7623 are you sure it's not expected amount. If its received it should also show a date in the box as well if you scroll over

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies