turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@Luckyandkris  @No you’re not the only one having that problem.  The same exact thing is happening to me.   None of the information I put in matches.

12am EST, no update on WMR , Santa Barbara still giving me an error . Hopefully between 3-6am there will be an update. 

No change so far but it’s only midnight 

Santa Barbara is still giving error 

just going to check in the morning ! Praying for an update 

irs changed my back to , we have received your tax return and its being processed ... wow 

and yes santa barbara bank still down.. these people act like this is the first year lol

I have also

Santa Barbra back up. Checking transcripts next

No updates to any of my transcripts either.. 🤷🏾‍♀️

@Jaswiththeplan where do you live bc it updates at diffrent times like texas is cst so it updates between 230 and 5 am for me 

not sure if this will post on here or not but heres the update times i seen and mine last year did update at the right time according to this page 

https://refundtalk.com/updates-calendar/

@klmmaf1992 Thats good information and made a lot of things make sense. I finally figured out that I update weekly, so I can stop checking WMR everyday. But I’ll still check SB cause ya know..

Also, I heard that after the Path message lifts, everyone becomes daily, is there any truth to this?

My path lifted Saturday the 15th. Most will start seeing a DDD on the 19th. Which means the date will be 4-5 days from the 19th. 

Hi,

I just joined this thread, and am having the same issues... accepted on 2/3, one bar that is now gone. I am confused on what the PATH Act message is your refering to? I do have Child Tax Crecits. Thank you for any information 😊

@Jaswiththeplan honestly i have no clue i have never been able to figure out what mine is i just check all the time lol and last year it just loaded to my card around 3/4 am i got a message from green dot saying it had been loaded and on a page i got my refund theres someone saying to start looking out for dd as of the 19th for anyone with a netspend card not sure if that means pathers too or not 

I just seen this on another page and from what im understanding is this person works for the irs part that sends out the money 

•  
@tigerlili_1

If you are PATH start watching on thex21st if your bank/card posts early. The inky things going out to settkecrught now are NON PATH

Filed: 01/23

Accepted: 01/27

PATH Message: 02/15

Processing message: 02/16

As of 3:30am EST no update on WMR or SB website either. 

I cant access my transcripts as I do not have the information needed to make an online IRS account but I assume this may mean I'm weekly ,not daily. I'll check again after 6am ,and continue to check the SB website as well. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies