turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Just checked mine and it states now processing, it did have path act message not sure what it means.

Transmitted and Accepted : 1/28
First IRS Letter 4464C, Dated 2/10 : 2/13
PATH Message : 2/15

Return is Processing and WMR shows refund amount : 2/16

Turbo Tax Shows an Expected Return Date of 2/17 : 2/17

Not really sure what to expect at this point as in the course of one week I got three different 4464C letters telling me my return was under review by the IRS. I'm not sure if this has to do with my State return being intercepted by MD. Today is a holiday and it's 5:40 AM in the morning right now, so I'm not expecting to see anything deposited today, if at all.

Im in EST time, FL and just checked.  The system is telling me the same @luvmycop 

Where do you see estimated refund date I dont have that just the blue bar that is full and saying it was accepted on 1/27.

@SkanksterisflyI only see the expected return date on TurboTax's page, not on the IRS Where's My Refund page. I think TurboTax max just expect the return to be issued within 21 day and today is I believe the 21st day since I was accepted. I wouldn't read too much into that personally.

@Skanksterisfly @For some reason the phone version or app for TT don’t show it.   You have to look in a computer screen.  At least that’s my case.

You have to use a desktop computer to be able to see the estimated refund date. I couldn't see it on my phone but when I use my desktop, I was able to see it.

Path message changed to them saying they received my information and it’s being processed.

@Alleyboulay1997  Last year I had 0705 cycle code with a 03/04 process date and I received my direct deposit on 02/26 🙂 

Is Santa Barbara bank TT bank where they get their money for doing your taxes first and if so how can i check that. I use walmart or GreenDot bank for my DD 

@amykitts4  The money only goes to Santa Barbara if you chose to pay your TurboTax fees with your tax return. The money goes to Santa Barbara, TT takes their cut ,then the rest gets deposited into your bank account . If you didn't choose to pay the fees with your tax return ,then it will not go through Santa Barbara

You can check your status on the SB site here: https://taxpayer.sbtpg.com/login

Also for everyone saying you can't see the estimated date on the phone version of TT, try turning your phone sideways in the app . I can't see it in portrait mode, but I can when my phone is landscape. 

Same here! Hopefully that means we are going to get our refund this week.

Must be an iPhone thing. It's clear as day on my Note 9.

Of course it's wrong because I had the PATH message

Just type SBTPG.com

Where do you see your cycle code at 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies