turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

I hope it will but I doubt it . I think there won't  be an update until Tuesday due to Monday being a holiday .

I wouldn't be too worried about it though I know many people who get their DD before WMR even updates .

I'd tell everyone that it's applicable to ,to check Santa barba site throughout the week, and everyone else keep an eye on their bank. 

They probably won't update until Thursday at the earliest.

Latest possible processing date..April 5, 2020.

Vj12
Level 3

@Jaswiththeplan what is Santa Barbara?

If not tonight or tomorrow, most likely Tuesday everyone one should start getting ddd.. 

Vj12
Level 3

@Ewd0614 I havent been having best of luck period. I'm so worried because my state taxes wants me to send my income. I mean, I do have my w2's but I'm worried bc maybe filing with TT this will hold everything up for me. Yes please if you hear anything send me a notification and I'll do the same. Hopefully as soon as the holiday passes we will get updates on Tuesday. I'm sorry to hear about your situation and I'll be praying for both of us to have smooth sailing. Well I'm praying for everyone bc whatever the situation we all need our money we all have worked very hard for. 

I was accepted on 1/21- I know that is an early date and I did receive the PATH message but today it changed to 

"We have received your tax return and it is being processed"

Also on the sidebar, it says the expected refund amount....

Any clue on to when they will actually start DD funds into accounts?

My daughter has two big doctor appointments and I need the funds like now-LOL

If anyone knows I would appreciate info

I am reading so many different things it will make your head spin!

Santa Barbra is the 3rd(4th?) party company that issues the funds to your bank if you opted to pay your TT fees from your return. 

technically TT is the 3rd party, they have your return sent to Santa Barbra, when they receive it they’ll deduct your fees and forward it to your bank. Once funds are in their possession you can see it on their website. I google Santa Barbra tax bank to get to their site. 

Filed -Jan 20th

accepted by IRS - Jan 21st

changed yo PATH msg this week 

changed to “we’re processing your tax return and it is being processed” - Midnight Feb 15th

I don’t know if I can see my transcript. I did get on SB Bank website and they’ve not received my return as of today. 

@Vj12 hey thanks, I will foresure up date you if anything happens!!!

Filed 1/11

Accepted 1/27

Path act 2/8

Yesterday the path was removed and now it says return received and is processing. Getting frustrated I filed really early and don't even have DDD!

I filed my boyfriend and his says the same thing and he filed on the exact same day he is not path act so we were wondering what was going on.

So you received your taxes without any updates through the irs website? Because turbo tax says the est is the 21st but the irs website says they have received them and they are processing 

Sherbear33 ... I don’t think that will effect it. If you didn’t change your name until the second half of the year that’s not going to effect it. If it were my guess... it’ll be updated this week on Wed and you will get it Thurs or Friday. It’s not been too long. Takes up 21 days from when the IRS accepted it and it’s taking little longer it seems. 

@bert4833  does his say your return is being processed or does it say we have received your return and its still being processed a refund date will be provided when available if its the last one i would be looking out for a letter from irs just to do ID verification I got that two years ago and my husband got that this year 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies