2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please. - Page 205
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 4

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Come on accountnow

Highlighted
Level 5

@trishc7380  thank you so much that exactly answered my questions! I went through the same color scheme today, and then while ago TPG sent me to an "Error page" and now it says "Request denied, something about the url" when I try to check tpg. The site is there and everything works until I put in my info and hit submit. Thank you, hopefully this is a good sign for me. 🤞

Highlighted
Level 5

@LadyBee  thank you! I knew past couple days I seen people say they were having troubles logging into tpg and it saying they couldnt be found, and then alot of folks saying "See yall next year, good luck" and poof: they gone! lol. so hopefully I'm in the next batch of "POOFS" with you.🤞😂

Highlighted
Level 4

Is there a way to confirm the account number and routing number given to TurboTax?

EDIT : Nevermind, it's on the Santa Barbara page.

Highlighted
Level 5

@LadyBee @trishc7380 ya now mine doesn't even give me an error page when I submit my info it says the "the requested URL was rejected". But I've been able to log into it for the past few days since I found this thread and found out what tpg is, it was green and red and green all weekend this morning it went to red for a while, then back to green, then website down and then gave me "Error Page" and now "Url rejected". But I dont have a DDD from WMR. I'm still showing "Recieved and processing" through them. Again, thanks for all the info guys, it helps my nerves a little lol. And seems as the folks locked out earlier that are now gone because of recieving deposits probably live in a state West of me.  I hate to be annoying but hopefully a good sign for me 🤞🤞.

Highlighted
Level 1

From what I've observed in the past (so take it for what its worth...

The deposit is made on a Wednesday & USUALLY not available until Saturday morning at most financial institutions (Friday at earliest)

Highlighted
Level 6

@Cmorel6440k   i was just going to say the same thing, that they are going wait 1 -2 business days past the 26th im sure. Which would be Friday or Sat morning

Highlighted
Level 4

Ugh, Wells Fargo doesn't see any pending deposit, but they said depending on when it was posted it may not show until there system updates at 12;01 PST. Even then might be a business day before it's available.

Highlighted
Level 6

@CMFlunkkind of pisses ya off its a ACH deposit so its a matter of pushing a button

Highlighted
Level 5

@luvmycop @CMFlunk did you both have your filing fees taken out so you're waiting on SBBT?

Highlighted
Level 4

@nick112207 Yes, waiting on Santa Barbara, seemingly. According to the Santa Barbara website it was sent on 2/25. It's after midnight where I am now (East Coast) and I just called Wells Fargo who said they see no deposit, pending or otherwise. However, they did say that their system updates at 3 AM Pacific Time so I'm hoping they'll at least see the deposit by then. I work overnight and they have 24 hour customer service so I intend to be in the know all night long lol.

Highlighted
Level 6

Highlighted
Level 4

I swear by the Old Gods and the New that next year I will pay my fees upfront.

Highlighted
Level 2

Just received my direct deposit!! 

Highlighted
Level 4

Finally got a hold of green dot and they were swamped! I told them if they are that busy it means they are not up to par with other prepaid cards who stand by the early deposits. Obviously I’m pissed! Not even sure why as I don’t know who is in the wrong(probably me). It’s just they shouldn’t advertise like crazy early deposits and not stick to that! My SBTG page has showed all day long refund sent. I know I know.... this has just been so stressful and I’m tired!

v
Privacy Settings