turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

Has anyone else had problems getting on SBGTPQ and then they got their refund unexpectedly? It would be great if that's what's happening to me lol 

@prudiesladehaven't eaten?

@bkplus3bank account or a card?

Ck97
Level 3

I’m a little confused. Can I only check sbtpg if I have a ddd already??? 

@Ck97 I have been checking it and I do not have a DDD. It has been red circle, green circle over the weekend and nothing and then, first thing this morning I had a red circle, then later was green again, and now it just says ERROR.. 

Ck97
Level 3

Oh okay!! Thank you for the reply. It’s telling me that it can’t find my account. 

@Ck97 your welcome. And it cant find me either. Hopefully that's a good sign for us and were getting deposits tonight. I asked if this situation had happened to anyone else. Like if they could log into spgtbq and then they could not log in and then got their deposit? But I'm guessing in the afterthought that those folks have probably gotten their deposits and signed off. (Fingers crossed that's how it works) 🤞

@trishc7380  did you have a DDD when you checked tpg and got the error message or got locked out of tpg? And did you say you got locked out for a little while and then it showed your deposit through tpg going to your bank? 

@HarrisonJ2311 At first I didnt have a ddd. I had a red circle. Then green. Then red. Felt like I was playing red light green light. Then It showed they received my funds. Then it showed  it didnt Then it said it couldn't find my acct. Then the site shut down. When I finally got back on it showed my funds and that it would be deposited into my bank tomorrow. I  hope I answered your question 

@HarrisonJ2311  It seems that way! Earlier in the day I had the same 🔴 then all of a sudden when the site is “down” I got the green circle 🟢 with a red sliver (fees) and saying it was sent and it could take 1-2 business days to receive. I have a green dot card in MI

Come on accountnow

@trishc7380  thank you so much that exactly answered my questions! I went through the same color scheme today, and then while ago TPG sent me to an "Error page" and now it says "Request denied, something about the url" when I try to check tpg. The site is there and everything works until I put in my info and hit submit. Thank you, hopefully this is a good sign for me. 🤞

@LadyBee  thank you! I knew past couple days I seen people say they were having troubles logging into tpg and it saying they couldnt be found, and then alot of folks saying "See yall next year, good luck" and poof: they gone! lol. so hopefully I'm in the next batch of "POOFS" with you.🤞😂

Is there a way to confirm the account number and routing number given to TurboTax?

EDIT : Nevermind, it's on the Santa Barbara page.

@LadyBee @trishc7380 ya now mine doesn't even give me an error page when I submit my info it says the "the requested URL was rejected". But I've been able to log into it for the past few days since I found this thread and found out what tpg is, it was green and red and green all weekend this morning it went to red for a while, then back to green, then website down and then gave me "Error Page" and now "Url rejected". But I dont have a DDD from WMR. I'm still showing "Recieved and processing" through them. Again, thanks for all the info guys, it helps my nerves a little lol. And seems as the folks locked out earlier that are now gone because of recieving deposits probably live in a state West of me.  I hate to be annoying but hopefully a good sign for me 🤞🤞.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies