• Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amykitts4
Level 4

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

I use Wal-Mart prepaid card have for years always get my payday two days early that was why i was wondering if maybe sbb hadn't received it yet. Thank you for the info. Normally wouldn't stress but this year is different circumstances. 

Tdame34
Level 3

Does anyone know the next update is going to happen? I’m still in processing. This is this first year I’ve ever had to wait this long. Getting worried and need my funds. BAD 

CDM92
Level 5

@amykitts4 

No problem! I have heard people who use walmart, turbotax, chime ,and similar cards do tend to get their returns two days earlier. 

My assumption is on Monday when SBTPG sets up the disbursements ,as a courtesy those cards release the funds knowing SBTPG is backing the 'promise' for money the following day or the day after. 

My credit union does early deposits as well so I'm hoping for something similar. But honestly I'm just relieved there's even a DDD . Lots of out of nowhere things come up and this tax season has been rough .

If SBTPG doesn't update at all tonight I'd bet Monday there will be a change .

amykitts4
Level 4

Usually weds and sats is the only day they do major updates but it could be different this year but last year i received a letter and TT told me it was those days only. Tax season sucks. 

amykitts4
Level 4

Thank you that's awesome to know i had to wait until april last year to get my taxes I'm just excited it will be in February this year. Its all in great timing that's for sure. 

Koolkat45
Level 3

my deposit there

krwbesjr1
Level 3

@Koolkat45  your deposit is where?

Koolkat45
Level 3

I'm getting my refund on the TurboTax card and it's at the Santa Barbara Bank 

CDM92
Level 5

@Koolkat45 

Santa Barbara has already received the funds ,or is it just the expected amount? Is your direct deposit date the 26th too? 

checkitg_33
Level 4

@Koolkat45 Expected or Recieved ? On SbTPG

Mike.
Koolkat45
Level 3

Yes mine was on the 26 also and it says on the Santa Barbara Bank that it's already received it but I haven't received my TurboTax card yet go figure

Fresh4357
Level 4

Good morning everybody! has anyone received their return on their cash app card before? I’m trying to figure out if it’s going to be some type of delay 😕

Merrylou691
Level 2

So my wmr says your tax refund is still being processed. With no tax code. 

Filed 1/16 accepted 1/27 had a bar. Then went away on 2/15. Had a tax topic 152 nd now gone. Can somebody help me on ways goin on wit my refund status

checkitg_33
Level 4

@Merrylou691 have you tried transcripts? I was reading that most have updated on the transcripts but not on the WMR. That was my case as well only I'm not able to view my transcripts

Mike.
checkitg_33
Level 4

@Koolkat45 happy to hear the good news! 👍

Mike.
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v