• Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HarrisonJ2311
Level 5

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@ilizoh24  I filed 1/25 accepted 1/27. I did have 1 bar on wmr but then went to the same message "We have received your tax return and it's being processed". I know I dont owe anyone or any student loans or anything so I'm just confused why mine is delayed. I've filed the same way and about the same money every year for many years now. 

luvmycop
Level 6

@HarrisonJ2311 

do you have earned income credit?

do you have additional child tax credit?

do you have child in college??

HarrisonJ2311
Level 5

@luvmycop yes on 2 of the 3 lol I'm just concerned because in years past I had no issues at all, and actually sometimes my money was in the bank before it even showed up on wmr. Like 2 days before it showed it was even sent out on wmr. 

luvmycop
Level 6

@HarrisonJ2311 

we all all had to wait if we had child tax credit, or earned income or college students, its because of path act. has nothing to do with passed years. has to do with path act. did you happen to check ya transcript on line?

CMFlunk
Level 4

Just checked my transcript, not sure when it updated, but it now shows the Account Balance of 0, which to me implies that it has been transmitted. No update on Santa Barbara yet but I expect to see movement in the next day or two at the latest.

luvmycop
Level 6

@CMFlunkwhat do you mean account balance is 0? does it have deposit date of 2/26?

ilizoh24
Level 3

@HarrisonJ2311 I would call the irs

CMFlunk
Level 4

@luvmycop Previously when looking at the transcript it showed a negative account balance, indicating that a credit to me was due. The fact that I have 846 showing the full amount issued, but the balance is now 0 to me shows that the entire amount has been transmitted, hence the balance is now 0. Look at your Account Transcript where it says Account Balance, Accrued Interest, Accrued Penalty, etc.

KohlM
Level 2

@Sarina2684 He clearly stated he called on Wednesday. Maybe you should READ all the comments before jumping to conclusions and belittling someone. This is not the group for that. You can always join the FB mad house groups if you'd like. That's what they do on there 🙄

HarrisonJ2311
Level 5

@luvmycop I totally understand. Incan not access transcripts online because I dont owe money on a car or a house.

luvmycop
Level 6

@HarrisonJ2311  you should be able to do with credit card /cell phone ect

luvmycop
Level 6

@CMFlunkyes mine switched to that when i got the 846 as well and deposit date for 2/26 😁

luvmycop
Level 6

@Sarina2684if you are going call people names or curse dont bother commenting this is not that kind of site.. we are all here for same thing , to learn about our taxes and find up dates.

CMFlunk
Level 4

@Sarina2684 @You should compare your decorum and manners in this thread to the relative politeness of everyone else. Don't be that person.

Veronicakabi
Level 3

Hoping some one can make sense of this my fiancé filed on 2/3 he never had the bars disappear. This morning he checked and he got a date of 2/26. I filed on 1/27 bars disappeared 2/15 still haven’t reappeared. How is he receiving his before me. We both have the child act.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v