turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

That's good news! Last year I received on 27th but I didn't file or get approved until 1/31. This week would be great for DD... fingers crossed

Mine updated to: We have received your tax return and it is being processed. I can still see my amount on the side too. My tax transcript processing date of 2/17 didnt change so maybe this is just the next step lol.

i wonder if I’m daily are weekly just check it show my amount and it said we have received your return and it is being processed guess all who have that msg we just waiting on a DDD

@Shottamike23  But did you mentioned that your Santa Barbara was updated too with the amount received?

@trishc7380  First time I see that message too!

mine was usually two or three messages including DDD.

I’ve received too many different messages this year but I can see that I’m not alone 😊

@Aparker5790 mine changed to recived being processed so wonder when next update will be 

@Fresh4357 H&R Block said my tax season is complete for the 2019 tax season and it’s said please allow 3 to 5 business days are longer before spending the money 

My turbo tax says the 17th I think they give you the day your 21 days are up so hopefully we all get a ddd real soon 

Filed: 2/3

Accepted 2hrs later

No Path Message ever

Always standard message and Topic 152

Transcripts not up....

Also no offsets.    Anyone else have this situation?

@IvyTorres70  No H&R Block show that because i file with them

Updated from PATH message to 

"We have received your tax return and it is being processed"

Good news or should I be worried?

No bars or anything else just the message. And the amount I should receive.

Mike.

@checkitg_33  It’s good news as they are processing your return getting ready to update for DDD. I would keep watch because It can always change to Still Processing and you don’t want that. Most of us has updated to that. So within the next two weeks refunds should be flying for early filers . 

@ericka9491 ok thank you! Have you accessed SBTPG lately? I tried this morning and its keeps giving me an error. I got kinda scared thinking something was up

Mike.

Anyone else switch FROM the PATH message back TO the “we have received your refund and it’s being processed” message? My WMR has showed PATH since last Saturday and this morning it switched back, but no actual status bar. All info on the left is accurate though, to include refund amount. Transcripts didn’t update with 846 code but still have process date of 02/24 and 0605 cycle code. Fingers crossed for something this week maybe?? Last year I had a cycle code and process date of a week later than this year and it came in the week before it said

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies