turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2020 Path Act: Post your updates here, please.

@caron1981  I get, I get it. It’s Saturday, so you get a pass. Lol! Just promise that we can let it go and move past it. It’s countdown time now and we all have the same goal...to get our money.

@caron1981 @You’re crazy first of all, second of all I said that WMR WOULD UPDATE TODAY AND IT DID FOR LOTS OF PEOPLE SO PLEASE TAKE THAT CAKE AND ENJOY IT YOURSELF...... 

@erikanmares @caron1981  Come on you guys. Let it go. It’s not even worth it. We’re all waiting and we don’t have definitive answers nor dates. We’re all at the mercy of the IRS. No need to go back and forth and get shut down again. Have a truce and squash it. Ppl like threads like this one and they need it! Be adults and build a bridge.

@Jazzy89  Will the big updates be for weekly updaters or daily updaters? I updated this morning on wmr to the Path message finally. Oh and the Path message mean the irs is done processing your return?

She doesn’t matter that much to me to even be bothered enough. I’ll get my money when I get it. No big deal.  Lol

@renee744  i got the path msg this morning so that mean irs done processing my return and just waiting on my DDD 

What does it mean if your status changed to path act on the 15 today? I've been on it since I filed and was accepted.. is there a difference? I filed 01/17/2020 accepted 01/27/2020. I have child credit.

@Shottamike23. I have the same which path is supposed to be lifted tonight so I'm hopping by tomorrow we know something 

@omaraiden1  we all wondering the same thing. Previous years right after it lifted/got a DDD. But Im unsure now

Been om Path Message since the 27/28th

The waiting game :(

@AjB2216 Yes. I think we should see something tmrrw on wmr or a deposit between Wednesday and Friday. Sometimes wmr doesn't update and ppl get their deposits without a change there so I think we'll all be getting some good news very soon. I remember years ago, I logged in late one night to access my transcripts and I had the 846 code. WMR was reflecting the deposit date the very next day. 

@erikanmares That could be true. It's just different for everybody. Some people have filed late and got theirs sooner than someone that filed early. I saw a lot of that happen last year in one of the facebook groups. Heck, I hope we all see a change tomorrow. Whether someone filed early or late.

Reading through some of the previous comments, I just had to laugh @erikanmares. It just reminded me of the last thread lol. Someone please pass me some popcorn. I try to answer questions and help anyway I could but sometimes I'm also here for the comments. This is my day and night show.😂

Fingers crossed for tomorrow 

I want my moneeeeeeyyyyyyy 🙂

@jamank  That person just wants to be right...it’s fine but, I said what I said! And no hatefulness from me whatsoever 🙂 I’m just patiently waiting on my monies lol. 

Manage cookies