turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

I GOT MINE, just checked it's 9:17pm cst. Everyone's should hit tonight, I had an offset, and paid fees

CONGRATS @anhenry546 🤙🏽

Just got mine 10:55 pm in NC!!! Thanks everyone for the support!!! Wish everyone that’s still waiting good luck!!! Have a good night everyone!!

What’s the date posted on your hold code?

@Palex what’s the date for your holds? Mine is dated for 3/11 and hasn’t updated yet

Ive been trying to tell Emerald card useres without fail the feposits come day before around 11 pm est, up until 11 am the day of deposit without fail 😉 glad im seeing this confirmed again this year!!!
Briemom

I'm in the same boat filed February 5th accepted February 5th . February 23rd bars disappeared message still being processed no codes but 152 topic
I call the IRS said my return was under identity review. Very upsetting.

Heya so I have those two codes on my transcripts 971 and 560 .. I have no idea what it is for the irs doesn’t know exactly . And ya my wmr still says delay in processing. It’s been about 7 weeks now

The date? On transcripts it said feb 25th which was supposed to be when they start processing it? I think? Idk I’m going to call them today again . It’s been a couple weeks .. hah

You all should have your money now!! I have mine posted at 345am so amen to that l!! If you don’t have your funds in account now please check for any offsets. My friend had no clue cause she didn’t get any codes nothing she had 2/27 ddd and wasn’t seeing updates on sbtpg site yesterday. Well sadly she called the offset number and her student loan took her entire refund. I was so heartbroken when she said this!! Her wmr says same as mine approved deposit 2/27 and all no special codes no refund difference in amount nothing looks just like mine does only thing never got to her account

No student loans nothin

If you were to owe irs they would make sure they get their money on time .. just sayin

Yes for sure I am thankful to have no offset like that. I just know she really had no clue till last minute to tell end and all that time she was waiting under impression she getting it then to find out it’s taken huh! But on other hand she should of known cause it’s no joke if you have student loans and don’t pay them on time
Qc
Returning Member

Did u get

Qc
Returning Member

Did u receive yet I'm having same problem I got 2k less on the 26 bt it said it deposited on 27

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies