turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

@Asgboxergp when did you file again. And its just now midnight for me. Did you see any change

@JENPY90 I filed on 1/29 and it was accepted 1/29

Anyone on here getting fees taken out through Santa Barbara tax group have their site updated yet

@anhenry546 you still here man? Did you get a ddd yet? Thought you’d be out of here by now. Almost there 👍🏽

@Doraboo I read somewhere that SBTPG only receives refunds Monday-Friday.

Hey @ekckfc yea I got a DDD of the 27th. It says we may have an offset which I figured but we still haven't gotten a letter in the mail so I'm really hoping they don't take it until next year, but if they do oh well it's paid off right. I may file an injured spouse claim though since it's a school loan that is my husbands only but even if they take it all we should still have around 6k left. I get emails sent to me with notifications from this page so I'm still here, nothing better to do at the moment. Did you end up with a DDD? I can't remember who did and didn't. Does anyone know how long it takes for the irs to send your refund to the bank once it's approved?

@billyraymay

R u still on trend
I have a question
How long did it take u to get money from Santa Barbara bank to turbo tax card ????

Who ended up getting a letter? How long did it take? I’m still waiting on one for some reason..
Mjp
Level 3

@TFlove11 I'm wondering the same thing

For you that say processing be calm cause you will update only once a day so check mornings you will be in the next batch I was on the processing message for two long weeks after Path Act lifted and just now got the ddd 2/27 yesterday so we waited long time for being accepted January 28th it’s like their back up and that’s cause the new ways they try to do things yearly and never works out the way they predict lol but don’t be alarmed if you have being processed if you have still being processed I would call cause there is three reasons for that message and their not difficult but can be pain if your not aware of them

Do you think our DD will post on the 27th or a day or two before? With the way our lucks been going it will probably be 2 days late 😂

Fingers crossed on early deposit

It would be nice for one thing to happen earlier than expected this tax season right!

It really would be , since I'm so broke lol

@anhenry546

Still here! No ddd yet, my transcripts says I got an “additional action pending” code. Same thing happened last year and we got ours mid March. The dates posted this year are sooner so hopefully we get it next week sometime! Crossing my fingers! Happy for ya you got yourself a dd:)
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies