turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2019 Eitc/Actc pathers only 2018 tax year

@FaithG I feel like I have missed part of this conversation, I have no idea what you are talking about here lol

With the WMR site finally updating we all have the 27th as the ddd. Which is lovely! They probably never have been definitive in their info; I was lamenting the absence of that definition with obviously misunderstood humor...

You guys- perfect world that doesn't exist would be cool.

TFlove11
That info is not there but you're still tops.

I have been filing with them for years. From past experience,  when they give a date of deposit, it's always been on that date.

@FaithG I missed the 2 previous posts, I usually view most of this stuff through my email, it makes more sense now 😂😂

I am in a repayment program for my student loans... And irs took my whole refund. I could cry. It is off my credit and everything... I was supposed to use this to move out of my home I share with my kids dad... Without getting too deep. I am screwed now. ((sigh))

How did you found out they did that? Do they send some kind of notice? I am sorry that has happened to you!

@justamom That's awful, if you've set up payment you may want to see if you can fight it.
Mjp
Level 3

I updated last night which was awesome hope everyone else did as well

I called the irs treasury and found out. On wmr it gave me they stated that there was an offset and the link led me to the phone number to call. I am calling monday to see what I can do.
Mjp
Level 3

@justamom this happen to me 3 years ago because I didn't know you had to put your loan in default to protect them from garnishing and taking your taxes

Random but its like a freaking tsunami out here

Yeah I had the repayment set up, had them taken off my credit and everything was set up so idk why they took them. I called the repayment(credit) company I am with and didn't get a call back so I will make calls Monday.

Unfortunately, unless they are super kond to yoy.. my mother in law went through same thing. They told her it could take as long as 3 months for it to reflect in the irs system so they dont hold the rax refund. So last yeat sje jad to file after tax season to make sure they didnt take it. They told her once the irs sent it to them they couldnt refund it :(

They said it went to fafsa/ed but when I call them they say all of my things are now being taken care of through the company taking care of my repayment and to contact the irs. I will see what they say on monday but it shouldnt have been taken if it was already through the repayment process and even taken out of being delinquency.
Manage cookies