col

2015 I used TurboTax online. I made an amendment this week by downloading TurboTax Amend 2015 and sent the return in by mail. How do I use the amended return as the base for 2016 online? (It brings up the original return)

I understand the Amended file is on my PC and the original is online.

Have you started 2016 online yet?  You can only transfer when you start.  Here's how.  Doing this dill clear your 2016 return.

Go to My Account > Tools > Transfer last year's TurboTax return from your computer > Continue