Also I do not know if I included Turbotax help in case of an audit. How can I check if I paid for this service?
Line 64 is the sum of federal tax withholding from:
- the Forms W-2 and 1099 (including SSA and RRB) that you enter into TurboTax,
- excess Additional Medicare Tax Withholding calculated on Form 8959,
- backup withholding reported to you on Schedules K-1,
- any amounts that you explicitly enter into TurboTax as withholding not shown on Forms W-2 or 1099, and
- any amounts that you enter in forms mode as positive or negative adjustments to withholding.
Yes, the 1099-R withholding feeds into Line 64. Did you also have any W-2 or SSA-1099 forms?
Open your 2014 return and look at your 1099-R data entry in Federal Taxes; Wages and Income; Retirement to see what you entered. If it is correct, send the IRS a copy of the 1099-R form. Maybe the issuer failed tor remit the taxes to the federal govt.